[OPLINTECH] DeepFreeze Support Prices

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Thu Mar 8 13:21:13 EST 2012

When we had our previous (2002) DeepFreeze I used the console sometimes.
Then I always did MS updates and everything else.
Maybe did 1 DeepFreeze update.

Now for the 12 desktops and 9 laptops we freeze I didn't bother buying s/w for
the console.
And haven't found any need to update DeepFreeze, as the installed version works
fine.

Every so often I may do an Adobe Reader, JAVA update or some other misc one, but
not any MS's.
And nothing on a regular basis.

Our cost has been just the initial amount per unit and I don't plan to give any
more money to Deepfreeze until we buy more PC's.

Bob

R. W. (Bob) Neeper
Community Library
44 Burrer Dr.