[OPLINTECH] Cymphonix question

Kyle D. Ledford kledford at columbus.rr.com
Fri Mar 23 13:51:28 EDT 2012

Josh

You might check with Cymphonix... It has been a couple years since I have been in managing one bit I thought I was able to block it as a service level option and not a site level which kept the problems you are seeing from happening. Either way they are usually pretty helpful. I know that I had it completely blocked when I was working at the schools.

Kyle Ledford
Sent from my iPhone