[OPLINTECH] Free Computers

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Wed May 16 16:08:56 EDT 2012

Hi Jen,
We don't need any items right now but have about 7 monitors here if you wanted
them to make complete systems.

A suggestion:
We cleaned our PC's, re-installed windows, the service packs, Spybot,
Libreoffice, and  Immunet antivirus, all free.
Then we gave them to a nearby community, small library and Community Center.

Even these 9 year old PC's were 'snappy' again.

Bob

R. W. (Bob) Neeper
Community Library  <http://sunbury.cool-cat.org>
44 Burrer Dr.