[OPLINTECH] Evergreen Conference Newsletter

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Wed May 16 16:37:47 EDT 2012

278 members of the Evergreen community attended the conference held at the
Indiana State Library.
Attendees were from Mexico, Finland, the Netherlands, Canada, Wales, and the
U.S. (a handful from Ohio).

The newsletter is at:
http://www.evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=communications:newsletter:may-2012

Only two people are quoted ( our OHIONET Rep. twice ).

Tony Bandy of OHIONET had this to say about the Template Toolkit OPAC
Customizations: Nuts and Bolts program on Friday:
"Learning about the Template Toolkit OPAC and all of the coming options for our
consortium, (COOL, http://www.cool-cat.org), I'm excited about the many changes
on the way."

"From keynote to classes and even after hours, being at the Evergreen 2012
conference helped me to become more familiar with the system and the great
contributors to the project." -- Tony Bandy, OHIONET

--

R. W. (Bob) Neeper
Community Library  <http://sunbury.cool-cat.org>

cool-cat.org  <http://info.cool-cat.org>