[OPLINTECH] vnc and win 7

Gary Gordon ecre27 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 14:38:16 EDT 2012

 UltraVnc will be extremely slow on Windows 7 and Vista machines but it is easy to fix.

  For Windows 7, put the helpdesk exe in compatibility mode- you have to do it only one time and it will work from then on. Right click on the helpdesk icon. Go to properties, compatibility tab. Check 'disable composition' and click on 'run as administrator'.

-Gary Gordon