[OPLINTECH] My Opinion On VNC

Kozick, Gregory gkozick at akronlibrary.org
Wed Oct 3 18:01:39 EDT 2012

I much prefer RDP to VNC, but have been forced to use VNC on some of my servers because Envisionware PC Reservation doesn't play nice with RDP. I've tried RealVNC, UltraVNC, and TightVNC before settling on TightVNC mostly because it has a smaller footprint and it seems to be the best at emulating a CTRL+ALT+DEL.

Greg Kozick, MCSA
Network Services Coordinator - Akron-Summit County Public Library

direct: 330-643-9144 * mobile: 330-351-9446 * email: gkozick at akronlibrary.org<mailto:gkozick at akronlibrary.org>
Visit It's IT<http://www.itsitblog.com/>, Your Essential Technology Source; for Valuable PC Tips and Tricks