[OPLINTECH] Tech Plan for small library

Shelley Bylica bylicash at oplin.org
Tue Oct 23 10:07:47 EDT 2012

Greetings. I am working on an updated technology plan for my library. We are
a small library with about 75,000-100,000 items that serves 5000 active card
holders and a  "service area" of about 13000. I already know about
TechAtlas.

If you work at a library about our size or one slightly larger (Less than 5
branches with no more than 500,000 items), would you be willing to send me a
copy of your technology plan? My interim director wants me to look at what
other libraries have in their plans so that there are not any holes in ours.

Much thanks,

Shelley B.

Shelley Bylica

Public Services Librarian