[OPLINTECH] Looking for comments, experiences & advice

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Wed Oct 24 07:04:52 EDT 2012

I am putting together information for a forthcoming presentation called "What Your Tech Wants You to Know." It is geared for non-tech library staff. I know there are many common issues that library techs run into when working with their library's staff. There are some good comments already, but I know there is a lot more to be said!

I'd appreciate if you could take a moment to post your words of wisdom at http://www.meanlaura.com/archives/1597.

Thank you for your help,

Laura

--

Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS
Library Services Manager , Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)