[OPLINTECH] Patron Assistance

Stephen Cram steve at nbpubliclibrary.org
Mon Aug 5 12:04:08 EDT 2013

Sadly, I've had to draw the line a few times.  Its awkward to do, but it was
taking up so much of my time I had no choice.
I try to explain that I can only give limited help and have them actually do
the download following our cheat sheet while I supervise.  Most are OK when
I explain it although one woman proclaimed (loudly) that she was never going
to download another Ebook from our Library.
I think it fits into the category of use your best discretion when talking
to them.  I don't think there's a right or wrong answer.

Stephen Cram
Facilities Coordinator
North Baltimore Public Library

This message sent using 100% recycled electrons.