[OPLINTECH] Wireless printing with IOS and Android devices

dkamnitzer at worthingtonlibraries.org dkamnitzer at worthingtonlibraries.org
Mon Aug 12 09:08:40 EDT 2013

Hi all,

                We currently use Envisionware's LPTOne print software, and their Mobile Printing Module for wireless printing. Currently, they only officially support up to Windows 7, and Mac OS X. We have unofficially been partially successful in having Windows 8 machines print wirelessly. My question to the group is this, do you have a solution in place for printing from IOS or Android devices? I have opened a feature request with Envisionware, but we are just seeing if anyone is using a different method. Thanks!

Darren Kamnitzer
Network Administrator

Find yourself here.
www.worthingtonlibraries.org<http://www.worthingtonlibraries.org>