[OPLINTECH] Wireless printing with IOS and Android devices

Brad Stephens bkstephens at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 10:16:24 EDT 2013

We've been using the Lantronix xPrintServer to support iOS devices (4.2 and
later) for around 8 months at Salem and it's been flawless.  We didn't try
to integrate into our print mgt software - we just set it up on the same
network segment as the wireless APs for our public network and the printer
that we assigned to serve that network segment.  I don't think it provides
any support for Android devices, but it does take care of all the Apple
users very nicely and at around $200 it's hard to complain about anything.
If you figure out a good solution for Android users please let me know.

Brad