[OPLINTECH] Wireless printing with IOS and Android devices

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Mon Aug 12 12:06:47 EDT 2013

I've toyed with Google Cloud Print to permit printing from Chrome, Android
devices, and anything else that supports printing to a Google Cloud
Printer. It's pretty straightforward to set up and it's free. It's not
necessarily designed for this type of scenario, but it seems to work for
the most part. I just publish the public printer as a public Google Cloud
printer and then give the link to people that want to print from the
wireless network. Haven't really rolled it out completely though...Just
playing with it.

*Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools*