[OPLINTECH] Avast Free for Education

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Fri Feb 15 12:05:10 EST 2013

You should be able to re-request SEP from Techsoup. I didn't see anything
in the restrictions that prohibited that, aside from the certain quantity
(2 Enterprise product requests) within the fiscal year.

It's not totally free (in direct cost), like Avast Free for Ed, but you
don't have to re-invent the wheel with new software, either (indirect
costs).

2 cents,

*Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools*