[OPLINTECH] Phone system

Tim Donaldson Tim.Donaldson at westlakelibrary.org
Wed Jan 9 14:42:55 EST 2013

I need to put money into the 2014 budget this year for a new phone system, so will need to contact some vendors for ballpark quotes.  So I'm wondering what phone system/model do you have at your library?   Is it traditional, VoIP, something else?   Who is your phone system seller?

 We are a stand alone library without branches.  I ran an Avaya system in Michigan, and have been using an NEC system the past 10 years here at Westlake.

 The big three phone companies used to be Avaya, NEC and Nortel.  Not sure if that's the case anymore.

 Feel free to contact me directly.  Thanks.

Tim Donaldson
 Tech Services Manager
 Westlake Porter Public Library
 27333 Center Ridge Rd.