[OPLINTECH] Self Checkout

Morgan paulmo at oplin.org
Tue Jan 29 11:52:42 EST 2013

Becky,

We purchased ours from Bayscan. Wonderful setup experience.  We don't have
any issues with systems.  They have been running trouble free since June.

The only small issue is that you can't renew items with this system.

I don't know if you can renew items with other systems.

http://www.bayscan.com/self-checkout/

We are surprised at the number of patrons that use it.

Morgan