[OPLINTECH] Self Checkout

Ruchie Rice rrice at fcdlibrary.org
Wed Jan 30 08:17:05 EST 2013

Hi Becky,

I don't know what ILS you use. We use Polaris which has a self-check module. The only thing we had to buy was touchscreen monitors. We bought ours from Planar and they're doing pretty well. Patrons can pay fines, check-out and renew items through them.

Thank you.

Ruchie
Information Technology Coordinator
Fairfield County District Library
219 N. Broad St.
Lancaster, OH 43130

Scripts are scripts, the command window is the command window, and ne’er the twain shall meet..