[OPLINTECH] OpenDNS

Karl Jendretzky jendreka at oplin.org
Mon Jul 8 09:21:18 EDT 2013

Chad,

At present there are 76 library systems with OpenDNS accounts under the OPLIN contract. That group is comprised of libraries ranging from small to major metro.

For the uninitiated, accounts are free to any library that wants one, and more info can be found at:

http://oplin.org/opendns

Karl Jendretzky
Technology Manager
Ohio Public Library Information Network