[OPLINTECH] Office 2013, SkyDrive, & local policies

Phil Shirley pshirley at CuyahogaFallsLibrary.org
Fri Jul 19 15:22:13 EDT 2013

Chad,

Thanks for your response. I've found a registry hack that disables
SkyDrive (at least for CurrentUser; I'm going to have to remind myself
how to generalize that for all users), and also supposedly a group
policy option.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj683102.aspx

http://www.verboon.info/index.php/2012/08/how-to-partially-remove-the-skydrive-option-in-office-2013-using-group-policy/

Phil