[OPLINTECH] Reading Literacy System (software/OS ect)

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Thu Jul 25 13:39:57 EDT 2013

I've always *highly* recommended the AWE Early Literacy Station ever since
I first saw it years ago when one of my libraries purchased one with money
from a small grant.

http://www.awelearning.com/en/markets/libraries/in-the-library/the-early-literacy-station/

They're an excellent set-it-up-and-forget-about-it solution and the kids
(and parents) absolutely LOVE them. I used to try to put together a
solution like that myself, but once these came along, I stopped. I couldn't
do nearly as good a job as AWE has. Worth every penny and then some.

They're also perfect for small grants/gifts from local businesses.

*Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools*