[OPLINTECH] Windows 8

Michael Vollmar-Grone vollmami at oplin.org
Wed Jun 12 08:22:52 EDT 2013

Just ordered a dozen replacement circulation computers yesterday, all
Windows 7 Pro, and a new one for myself, Windows 8, as much to replace
an 8 year old machine as to learn the darn new operating system. "For
Dummies" just didn't do it. And we've had a steady parade of Christmas
gifts this year with the question "Now what?". Seems the well-meaning
younger generation is dragging mom and dad into the 21st century with
ereaders, tablets, and Windows 8 laptops, oh my.

Mike

--

Michael Vollmar-Grone
Director of Technical Services