[OPLINTECH] Windows 8

Cari Dubiel cdubiel at twinsburglibrary.org
Thu Jun 13 09:58:02 EDT 2013

We have had huge demand for Windows 8 help.  We have done many one-on-one computer coach sessions since the beginning of the year, plus a demo class with more than 30 people.  Our neighboring libraries have also seen demand.  So we have one Windows 8 demo PC for the public, and another one for staff to learn on (which will soon be deployed to the public too).  We also purchased a Surface tablet for demonstrations, so we can coach anywhere in the building.