[OPLINTECH] Wireless Access Points

Joe knuevejo at oplin.org
Fri Mar 15 16:47:55 EDT 2013

I would have to add a plus one to Chad's comments on DD-WRT.  I've been
using it here for at least three years now with great success and a high
degree of up time, having them set using the same SSID much like Chad's
setup.  I'm not going to bother to look up the hardware, because it's
older than what you'd want to consider (They're only pushing 802.11g),
but when I replace them I definitely will get something I can flash with
DD-WRT and continue to use it.  It is just too feature rich to pass up,
reliable once it's installed and free software on top of all that.

Joe

Joseph Knueven
Director
Germantown Public Library