[OPLINTECH] canon fileprint 400

R Young roger.young at oplin.org
Thu Mar 28 14:39:03 EDT 2013

We have a Canon fileprint 400 attached to a Canon Microfilm scanner 400, and
I am hoping someone can help me with a problem.   We have a paper cassette
that will hold 200 (or so) sheets of paper, but the microfilm machine will
not recognize it as a source of paper.  We have to use the bypass tray as
our paper source, and we have to load each piece of paper one at a time or
it jams.  Needless to say a very annoying procedure.

Does anyone have any suggestions about our situation?  I can't not see any
jumper switches or similar devices on the printer or the machine to adjust,
and the instruction manual doesn't say anything about it either.