[OPLINTECH] canon fileprint 400

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Thu Mar 28 15:02:36 EDT 2013

Don't know if this will help but I found a manual at
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=canon+fileprint+400+tech+manual&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDIQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.manualslib.com%2Fmanual%2F275679%2FCanon-Microfilm-Scanner-400-Instructions-Manual.html&ei=EJBUUY2cFceX0QHxl4DIBw&usg=AFQjCNHT0DFFmu4Indzkq_XYQeEB2sm3nw

Page 17 had this (see below) that sounds sort of like what you need

Email Signature

R. W. (Bob) Neeper
Community Library  <http://sunbury.cool-cat.org>
44 Burrer Dr.Map  <http://maps.google.com/maps?q=40.243961,+-82.863007>