[OPLINTECH] Dell vs. Lenovo et al.

Chip Kruthoffer c.kruthoffer at lanepl.org
Fri Nov 1 11:51:03 EDT 2013

We're always been a Dell shop but recently added some All-in-One HPs at our
new Tech Center<http://www.journal-news.com/news/news/new-downtown-hamilton-technology-center-open-for-p/nbFM2/>.
We're also considering moving to Lenovo for replacements at other locations

(Dell quality has fallen off a bit in my opinion. The recent upheaval w/
Dell going private is concerning - though it could be a positive.  Their
pricing isn't as attractive as it once was for us, anyway. Still, it is
pretty much a commodity market to me.)

Chip Kruthoffer, Systems Manager
The Lane Libraries ~ http://www.lanepl.org
1396 University Blvd. (Admin. Center)