[OPLINTECH] FYI: APC Surge Protector/Power Strip Recall

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Wed Nov 20 10:48:18 EST 2013

We took a major, major hit yesterday when a farmer took out a pole so I have
some APC and Tripplite surge protectors to replace.

As 3 were APC Net7's in the recall I did the form for them. Easy, as Chad said.

The bummer part is the email back saying:

"Please allow *12* weeks for processing.
  Thank you for choosing APC by Schneider Electric"

Yes, it is     1*2 weeks*,      not 1 to 2

Over the years Tripplite replacement's came in only a few weeks.

R. W. (Bob) Neeper

Community Library  <http://sunbury.cool-cat.org>
44 Burrer Dr.Map  <http://maps.google.com/maps?q=40.243961,+-82.863007>
Sunbury, Oh 43074