[OPLINTECH] APC and Tripplite response for a warranty problem from the power hit Tuesday.

Dan Will willda at oplin.org
Thu Nov 21 10:04:13 EST 2013

Hey Bob,

    I have kind of given up on APC. They have gotten so big that one hand
has no idea what the other is doing. I have to believe that the APC folks
have to go by a script after they receive information as to a claim, whereas
the Tripplite folks can actually use their heads when answering.

Dan Will

Technology Supervisor
Meigs County District Public Library

740.992.5813