[OPLINTECH] Application Recommendation

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Tue Nov 26 14:56:06 EST 2013

Interesting. I've not run into these file formats yet and haven't used them
myself. However, a quick Google search brought me to these references:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyhole_Markup_Language
Keyhole Markup Language (KML) files were originally developed for Google
Earth...so presumably, Google Earth would be the program that would make
use of them!

http://djvu.org/resources/
This site seems to list a few browser add-ons, etc. that can view djvu
files.

*Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools*