[OPLINTECH] Application Recommendation

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Tue Nov 26 15:37:25 EST 2013

As Chad said about kml:

To see an old example, click here and do RUN which should run Google earth and
allow you to zoom, spin and see some Evergreeen sites
(Well you won't spin but you can make the earth do it)

http://community.lib.oh.us/EGGLD1_2011-11-01.kml

If you save the file, you can use notepad or some editor to look at it as it is
text.

Email Signature

R. W. (Bob) Neeper
Community Library  <http://sunbury.cool-cat.org>