[OPLINTECH] Is anyone using a Fax service in place of a public fax machine?

Andy Gunsch Andy.Gunsch at mentorpl.org
Wed Oct 2 12:05:10 EDT 2013

Hi Ed,

I've used Fax 24 in the past and been quite happy with it. The service costs nothing and the company provides you with a fax machine. Patrons can pay by credit card or by pre-paid fax cards sold by the library.  It is very much a self-service solution. Take a look:
http://www.fax24.us/

Andy Gunsch

IT Manager
Mentor Public Library