[OPLINTECH] Question about Deep Freeze Replacement

Fred Miller Jr. millerfr at oplin.org
Tue Oct 8 10:37:12 EDT 2013

Good Morning,

I was wondering if anyone has been implementing something to replace the
Deep Freeze Enterprise Console and licenses. I have contacted Deep Freeze
and for 11 licenses and maintenance fees included every years it's going to
cost around $726.00. Anybody have any other solutions to this? I think it's
quite expensive to purchase this software for that price. What is everyone
else using right now? Are you just paying the cost since we know deep freeze
does work.

Thanks again,

Fred Miller Jr

IT Manager for ACPDLS