[OPLINTECH] Got an unusual question

Stephen Cram steve at nbpubliclibrary.org
Thu Oct 24 15:42:34 EDT 2013

Several suggested I try a USB keyboard and so I have.  It types normally.  I
suggested he have keyboard checked/ cleaned by repair person.
Thanks so much for your responses!  Nice to know one does not face the tech
issues of Library life alone.

Stephen Cram
Facilities Coordinator
North Baltimore Public Library