[OPLINTECH] HP 4050

Kyle D. Ledford kledford at columbus.rr.com
Thu Sep 5 20:32:25 EDT 2013

I would say that if the maintenance kit would fix it you are better off.. Unless you have $500-700 for the base network and probably $800 for the one with the second tray and such like what you have...  The HP 3015n or the 3015x (has the second paper tray).. This would be the "replacement" that would be comparable to the 4050. These are great printers... I have a 4050 at home and have had for many years and it was used when I got it..

I guess I would judge by how much the kits will cost and if you have the time to do it..  They aren't too hard to deal with and was better than paying the $95 an hour...

Kyle Ledford
Sent from my iPhone