[OPLINTECH] Inquiring about security/antivirus software for staff computers

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Thu Sep 19 13:04:48 EDT 2013

We were recently talking about Anti Virus software. For those that don't
monitor Techsoup's offerings:  It looks like Bitdefender is now available
as a software donation too. The newsletter said "new for 2014", but it
looks like it's probably available as of now. Bitdefender is pretty highly
rated, from what I understand.

*Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools*