[OPLINTECH] For Sale: Lexmark Forms Printers

James Guilford James.Guilford at westlakelibrary.org
Fri Sep 27 09:39:01 EDT 2013

We have two Lexmark Forms Printers we are offering for sale as surplus.
Both are in very good condition and were operating when removed from
service. Both are wide-carriage, dot matrix, tractor-feed devices. One
is a model 4227 Plus, and is parallel-interface only. The other is model
2491-100 and offers both parallel and USB connection. Asking $100 each
or best offer received by Noon, Wednesday, October 2, 2013.

These are large desktop printers and are moderately heavy. If the buyer
cannot pick up purchased equipment from our location, we will need to
add shipping charges to the accepted purchase price.