[OPLINTECH] Surplus IT Equipment for Sale

James Guilford James.Guilford at westlakelibrary.org
Thu Sep 26 10:20:48 EDT 2013

We have some old servers and switches we are looking to "retire." These
items are offered for sale to the best offer received by Noon, Monday,
Sept. 30, 2013. All items are older models and were in good operating
condition when removed from service. We will need to securely erase the
hard drives on the servers before they can be released to new owners.
The tape drive is DDS-3 and is a standalone model (not built-in).

If interested, please reply to this email with your offer. Don't
hesitate to make a modest offer; we know these items are old. Switches
and servers are quite heavy so, if you are unable to pick up from our
Westlake, Ohio location, shipping will be at your cost and added to the
purchase price. These items are offered for sale to the best offer
received by Noon, Monday, Sept. 30, 2013.

Dell PowerEdge 2500 Server
Dell PowerEdge 1600SC Server
HP NetServer LH3
Cisco Catalyst 3500 Series XL
Cisco Catalyst 3500 Series XL
Cisco Catalyst 3500 Series XL
Cisco Catalyst 3500 Series XL
Cisco 1000base-T GBIC (free, if desired, with one of the above switches)
Sun Microsystems Tape Drive (DDS-3, external drive)

--
James Guilford, I.T. Manager