[OPLINTECH] Changing the libraries wireless

Fred Miller Jr. millerfr at oplin.org
Fri Apr 11 14:43:48 EDT 2014

Good Afternoon,

Wanted to reach out to other IT people on a new way of setting up our
wireless.  I would like to know the best way to separate our traffic
(wireless vs. internal). Right now we have a cisco pix box that needs to
stay in place due to our ILS and a linux program known as Zeroshell. Would
like to get rid of the Zeroshell software, but still separate the traffic so
patrons using wireless wouldn't be able to get into our internal network.
Any kind of information will be helpful.

Fred Miller Jr

IT Service Manager

Auglaize County Public District Library

(419)738-2921 ext.1011