[OPLINTECH] calendar

Tim Burns tim.burns at birchard.lib.oh.us
Wed Aug 6 13:30:27 EDT 2014

I realize it's not what you're asking about.
We use Google. You can import from a CSV pretty easily.

http://birchard.org/calendar.htm

Tim

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 09:10:29 -0400
From: Chip Kruthoffer <c.kruthoffer at lanepl.org>

If your library uses Evanced Solutions' SignUp
<http://evancedsolutions.com/products/signup/> calendar, would you please
speak out in favor of the addition of bulk importing events from an Excel
sheet?

http://feedback.evanced
.info/Project/4/Feedback/Details/309-ability-for-staff-to-bulk-import-events-via-excel-
csv

We have to input 75-100 events a quarter and importing events from a sheet
would be much more efficient.

Thanks!

Chip Kruthoffer, Systems Manager
The Lane Libraries ~ http://www.lanepl.org