[OPLINTECH] Envisionware's new mobile print solution

Kevin Jones kjones at coshoctonlibrary.org
Thu Aug 7 15:15:53 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

We currently use Envisionware's PCReservation and Print Management
solutions.  We are starting to see more patrons ask if they can print from
their mobile devices.  With our current solution, patrons can print from
their Windows and Mac laptops, but not from iPads or Android devices.

Is anyone using the new MobilePrint service from Envisionware that lets you
print from any mobile device?  If there are any libraries using this new
solution, I would appreciate information about your experience and whether
you think it is worth the extra money.