[OPLINTECH] Panasonic KX-P2023 printer on Win7 with USB<-->parallel

Tim Burns tim.burns at birchard.lib.oh.us
Mon Aug 18 08:31:03 EDT 2014

Dear Folks,

Replacing WinXP workstation. This DM printer has lots of life left. Connie uses it to print to foil-backed labels that eventually are laminated.

First shot the label prints, but does not print completely. Skips first and last line. (template has 6 lines) Print head moves as if it gets the LF, but no data is printed. When I put blank first line, I get line one, then  4 lines and that's it.

My first foray into Label Designer. I'm not afraid. Will I need to re-design the label for this set-up? Is this wheel already invented? Some other option??

Thanks in advance,

Tim Burns @ Birchard in Fremont