[OPLINTECH] Cisco Switches

Fred Miller Jr. millerfr at oplin.org
Thu Dec 4 12:54:30 EST 2014

Good Afternoon,

Wanted to reach out to everyone to see if anyone has used/refurbished Cisco
Switches for sale. We currently have a donated Zyxel switch, but that one is
going bad and looking to upgrade to some Cisco equipment. We're looking for
maybe 2900 or 3500 series. Would prefer 48-port switches with PoE, but we
are open to other options. Brand new switches are just way out of our
budget. If anyone has these requirements please get in touch with me or if
anyone knows where we can get good deals on used equipment that would be
great to. So far TechSoup has a new Cisco 48-port PoE gigabit switch for
$672.00.

Many Thanks,

Fred Miller Jr

IT Service Manager

Auglaize County Public District Library System

p: 419-738-2921 ext. 1011

f:  419-738-5168

w:  <http://www.auglaize.oplin.org> www.auglaize.oplin.org

Visit our Library Website! <http://auglaize.oplin.org/>