[OPLINTECH] Cisco Switches

Ed Liddle eliddle at marysvillelib.org
Thu Dec 4 17:20:16 EST 2014

You might want to check with egreen computers http://www.egreencomputers.com 937-738-7391  in Marysville to see if they might have something that would work for you. W?e have used there services for recycling e-waste and we have also purchased used parts/equipment from them as needed. They are great to work with.

-Ed Liddle

Marysville Public Library
http://marysvillelib.org