[OPLINTECH] Reaching out to everyone about PAC computers

Fred Miller Jr. millerfr at oplin.org
Tue Jul 22 09:59:37 EDT 2014

Good Morning,

I'm the IT Service Manager for the Auglaize County Library System here in
Wapak, OH. Here in the near future I was pondering the idea of replacing a
lot of our PAC computers at the library and the branches. We use Polaris as
our ILS.  Currently we're using small HP thin clients, that are really old,
at most of the libraries . Was wondering what some of the other libraries
are using or if anyone has replaced theirs recently what you have replaced
your old units with. Would love to stay on top of technology and some more
vibrant for patrons to use for the catalog.

Many Thanks,

Fred Miller Jr

IT Service Manager

Auglaize County Public District Library System

p: 419-738-2921 ext. 1011

f:  419-738-5168

w:  <http://www.auglaize.oplin.org> www.auglaize.oplin.org

Visit our Library Website! <http://auglaize.oplin.org/>