[OPLINTECH] Meraki wireless solution

Greg Syferd GSyferd at columbuslibrary.org
Tue Jul 29 09:19:04 EDT 2014

Hi Jim-

We implemented Meraki security appliances across our entire network about 9 months ago.  So far we’ve been very happy with Meraki.  Their support has been good and the hardware rock solid.  They also continually offer enhancements and new features to their product line, which tells me they are vested in making the product work well.

I can’t speak to their WAPs, but can recommend them as a good group to work with (even under the Cisco umbrella.)

Let me know if you need anything else!

Greg.