[OPLINTECH] Roaming Profiles

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Mon Jun 2 14:41:08 EDT 2014

A simple way may be Network Drive Mapping.

Used it for some old XP's and a Vista Laptop, that don't log into the network.
Mapped using a network account (with access to the location) and set it to
reconnect at log in.

As Network Discovery was turned off, entered \\server\datalocation, instead of
browsing.

Email Signature

R. W. (Bob) Neeper
Community Library  <http://sunbury.cool-cat.org>