[OPLINTECH] Networking Copiers/Printers

Joe knuevejo at oplin.org
Tue Jun 3 10:12:34 EDT 2014

Plus one to what Chad said, that is how I would do it.
For six or seven locations, I would be incline to at least get a VPN
setup to each location and control them individually through their web
interfaces rather than trying to get a whole fleet management program.
The cost of such a program and the time to figure out how to work it
would probably not be worth the cost of it for the size of the fleet.
In addition, the VPN connections would be useful for diagnosing and
fixing a whole host of IT issues.

Have a good day.

Joe

Joseph Knueven