[OPLINTECH] Coupons.com

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Thu Jun 5 14:31:35 EDT 2014

All patron computers I work with are frozen. General rule of thumb is that
if the patrons *can* do something, I don't really care (as long as it's not
illegal or damaging to the library in any way). Whatever they do gets wiped
upon reboot. So if they can find a way to install the coupon program with
the privileges available to them and without rebooting...go for it!

*Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools*