[OPLINTECH] Coupons.com

Paris Robertson robertpa at oplin.org
Thu Jun 5 15:19:49 EDT 2014

Ours are also locked down and won’t allow installations of programs of any kind.  We’ve had this come up a few times before and our patrons have understood why they can’t print from coupons.com once we explain it to them.  Hasn’t been an issue.

Paris E. Robertson, Technology Coordinator

Logo USCL WinnerUpper Sandusky Community Library

301 N. Sandusky Ave.

Upper Sandusky, OH  43351

419-294-1345 (Voice)

419-294-4499 (Fax)