[OPLINTECH] Coupons.com

Mohamed Ragheb MRAGHEB at cuyahogalibrary.org
Thu Jun 5 15:49:40 EDT 2014

Thanks All for your input and quick responses, to summarize what I have received that most libraries don't allow customers to install any programs and they explain to the customers why they can't print from this site. While deepfreeze is installed and will wipe any changes after rebooting, most IT still don't allow installation of this coupon printer program.

Thanks again to all of you who responded!

Mohamed A. Ragheb, M.Tec.
Software and Applications Manager
Cuyahoga County Public Library
2111 Snow Road