[OPLINTECH] Coupons.com

Dylan Posa dposa at oplin.org
Thu Jun 5 17:05:46 EDT 2014

We don't allow the installation, as couponing downloads are notoriously
buggy and may infect the computer with malware. I would not recommend
allowing your patrons to be able to do this on the public computers.
Perhaps, if the need supports it, you could set up one of your computers as
a dedicated "coupon-printing" station.

Dylan Posa

Information Desk Supervisor

Lebanon Public Library